+ -

Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Safavieh Heritage Collection HG957A Handmade Black and Gold Hand-Spun Wool Oval Area Rug, 4-Feet 6-I


Get Safavieh Heritage Collection HG957A Handmade Black and Gold Hand-Spun Wool Oval Area Rug, 4-Feet 6-I with lowest price. high quality Product and top trusted online store in the USA, you are coming to the right place. It̢۪s a excellent Product and we are absolutely recommend it!




Description :

The Safavieh Heritage Collection brings classical style and old world design, and combines it with modern hand-tufting techniques. These rugs display some of the finest Persian and European exemplary designs. These rugs are made from 100-Percent premium.


Features :

  • This traditional style rug will give your room an elegant accent.
  • Each rug is handmade with premium, hand-spun wool.
  • This oval rug measures 4-feet 6-inch by 6-feet 6-inch.
  • The handmade, hand-tufted construction adds durability to this rug.




Thanks for reading Safavieh Heritage Collection HG957A Handmade Black and Gold Hand-Spun Wool Oval Area Rug, 4-Feet 6-I!

5 DRUANK: Safavieh Heritage Collection HG957A Handmade Black and Gold Hand-Spun Wool Oval Area Rug, 4-Feet 6-I Get Safavieh Heritage Collection HG957A Handmade Black and Gold Hand-Spun Wool Oval Area Rug, 4-Feet 6-I with lowest price. high quality...

No comments:

Post a Comment

< >