+ -

Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Briggs and Stratton 20S232-0063-F1 1450 Series Intek I/C 305cc Engine with 3/4-Inch Diameter by 2-21


Get Briggs and Stratton 20S232-0063-F1 1450 Series Intek I/C 305cc Engine with 3/4-Inch Diameter by 2-21 with lowest price. high quality Product and top trusted online store in the USA, you are coming to the right place. It̢۪s a excellent Product and we are absolutely recommend it!




Description :

Briggs and Stratton 20S232-0063-F1 1350 Series Intek I/C 305cc Engine with 3/4-Inch Diameter x 2-21/32-Inch Length Crankshaft Tapped 3/8-24. 13. 50-Feet-Pound Gross Torque Rating.


Features :

  1. Emission compliant - for sale in all 50-states.
  2. Cast iron cylinder sleeve and dual element air filter for extended engine life.
  3. Maintenance-free Magnetron electronic ignition for quick, dependable starts.
  4. Float carburetor for consistent, easy starting.




Thanks for reading Briggs and Stratton 20S232-0063-F1 1450 Series Intek I/C 305cc Engine with 3/4-Inch Diameter by 2-21!

5 DRUANK: Briggs and Stratton 20S232-0063-F1 1450 Series Intek I/C 305cc Engine with 3/4-Inch Diameter by 2-21 Get Briggs and Stratton 20S232-0063-F1 1450 Series Intek I/C 305cc Engine with 3/4-Inch Diameter by 2-21 with lowest price. high quality...

No comments:

Post a Comment

< >